- Duties include working to support aerospace customer quality requirements
- Review engineering technical requirements for flow down of customer specifications.
- Quality planning of customer requirements in developing and implementation of internal documents.
- Perform internal and external quality audits.
- Perform root cause analysis to resolve issues relative to product & process quality.
- Assist with development of PFMEA’s, Control Plans, and PPAP’s.
- Assist with development of customer required programs like ZDP – Zero Defects Planning.
- Training and support on new quality initiatives.
- Communication with external customers and internal organization
- Identify, monitor, and react to NHBB KPIs. Lead the development of action plans to improve performance and ensure achievement of goals.
- Identify opportunities to proactively improve customer satisfaction, improve business performance, or improve product quality.
- Represent Quality in NHBB meetings and reviews to ensure considerations for quality performance are included in making decisions.
- BS degree in mechanical or materials engineering or equivalent.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
- Six sigma Black Belt and Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of AS9100 and AS13xxx series of documents required.
- Five years experience in quality engineering and manufacturing field, including quality improvement tools and techniques, quality auditing, root cause analysis and mistake proofing.
- Ability to use Microsoft office programs, with strong Excel skills.
- The candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Some travel to customers and suppliers required in this position.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed